Author Interview Submission Instructions
As an indie author I know how hard it is to get seen in this business. I started this blog just to get the word out there about my YA series BLOOD ANGEL (book 1: Awaken and book 2: Beginnings). But, I have come to realize that there is a whole world of indie authors out there, and that if we stick together and help each other out maybe more of us can reach our goals. So, in an effort to extend a helping hand I have started ‘Author Interviews’ on my blog.
If you’re interested in doing an author interview on my blog (http://ninasoden.wordpress.com/), all you have to do is complete the questions below and return them to me via email at BloodAngelSeries@gmail.com
Interviews will be posted in the order they are received. I will post one author interview every Monday (two at the most). When yours gets posted will depend on how many submissions I have. (Indie Authors get first preference). Once everything has been submitted I will email you the date you can expect your interview to be posted.
Please include an author photo as well as an image of your book cover to be included with your interview.
Complete the questions that you like and remove the ones that you don’t. If removing questions please make sure you re-number the remaining questions.
- What is your name and where do you call home?
- Do you have a pen name?
- What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 20 or fewer words, what would you say?
- Is the above book part of a series?
- What or who inspired you to start writing? And how long have you been writing?
- How did you come up with the cover? Who designed the cover of your book(s)?
- Did you listen to any particular songs while writing your book(s)?
- How did you come up with the title for your book(s)?
- Do you have a book trailer? If so where can we watch it?
- Do you prefer e-books, paperbacks, hard-covers or audio-books?
- Are you a self-published/Indie author?
- If you’re a self-published/Indie author what made you go that route instead of the traditional publishing route?
- Have you ever read a book more than once? And if so what was it?
- What is your opinion of novellas?
- Have you ever read a book just based on its cover?
- What is your favorite film based on a book?
- What is your favorite book genre at the moment?
- What books have made it onto your wish list recently? And why?
- What book are you reading at the moment? And in what format?
- If you could invite any four (4) celebrities (alive or dead) to your dinner party, who would you invite and why?
- What’s the best advice that you have been given when it comes to writing?
- Do you have any hobbies that aren’t related to reading & writing?
- Where can your readers follow you?
- Goodreads author page:
If you wish to answer some specialist questions, in addition to a few from above, which cater specifically to you and your book(s) please add them after question 21 above (before your contact information).
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this interview and for allowing us a small glimpse into your writing world. As I said before I am doing these interviews because I believe it is important for writers to support each other. I will post your interview here on my site, on Facebook, Twitter, and on LinkedIn. All I ask in return is that you extend the same support to me. If you do author interviews or if you host guest bloggers please let me know what your submission process is. Also, please share my name and book information on your social media sites by copying and pasting the information below:
Nina Soden Author of the BLOOD ANGEL SERIES
Book 1: AWAKEN: http://amzn.com/B008Q8ZPE4
Book 2: BEGINNINGS: http://amzn.com/B00D3G7RWM