Okay, so part of my job is to sit in on meetings and keeping a straight face… can’t go into more detail than that.
However, I can tell you that some of the things I hear during these meetings are priceless – PRICELESS! I have put together a list of my favorite quotes below. Some of them I understand others I have no idea what they mean, but they made me laugh.
- “It’s like pulling teeth from a rhinoceros.”
- “It’s like giving a vasectomy to an elephant.”
- “It’s like taking your sister to the prom.”
- “Oh come on, that makes about as much sense as using an anchor for a life-raft!”
- “If you wonder off for coffee, please take a horse.”
- “Bad news doesn’t get better with age.”
- “It’s as far-fetched as Moby Dick!”
- “You can’t be a sweat gland over everything.”
- “Let’s not kick this can down the road any longer because my toes already hurt.”
- “Let’s not get to deep into the weeds.”
- “It’s like a cow peeing on a flat rock out there.”
- “If your aunt had balls she’d be your uncle.”
- “I’d bet the dime to the donut.”
- “Let’s talk some turkey here.”
I’d love to hear the quotes that made you go “Hu?” or just laugh out loud. So, I challenge you now – Reply to this post with the funniest, craziest, most bazaar, or absurd quotes you’ve every heard!
Just have FUN!!!